Garage Door Spring Repair
- The garage door spring is the most essential part of the garage door system. It helps to maintain the proper tension for the garage door to open and close efficiently. If you have a broken spring, it is never recommended that you attempt to replace it yourself, as you may cause further damage to the components of the torsion spring system, and in the worst case, yourself.
There are two kinds of garage door springs that are on the market, the torsion springs, and the extension springs. Although the extension springs are outdated and are no longer produced, some older models of garage doors may still use them. It is best if you call one of our garage door repair technicians to schedule an appointment to inspect your broken or none functional garage door springs.
Garage Door Opener Repair
- Is your garage door opener starting to act up, is your garage door sensors not working and causing your garage to open/close on its own? Than you are probably need maintenance or complete replacement of your garage door opener. There are many brands in today's market, and it may become difficult to determine as to what kind of opener your garage door may need. We have outlined the type of garage door opener you can have installed on your garage door. Remember, that each garage door opener installed, comes with a new set of garage door sensors, new wires, and a push button on the wall.
Garage Door Off Track Repair
- One of the most severe garage door repairs. This happens when the garage door itself removes its attached rollers out of the track where it slides up and down vertical. This can cause many problems, which can lead to broken springs, bent track, structural damage, cracked panels, broken rollers and many more. If you are experiencing an off-track situation, it is recommended that you leave you garage door put, and keep yourself and your kids away from the door, as it may be unstable, and may collapse on you and your possessions.
Garage Door Cable Repair
- Cables in your garage door are very important. Without the cables, your garage door will be none functional. These metal wires work together with the spring system to control the motion and tension of the garage door. Regular wear and tear, weather damage, or human error can cause the cables to fray and snap, fall off the spool, or stretch. When you see any visible damage to the cable, it is best to leave your garage door alone, and call one of our experienced garage door repair technicians to take a look. If you plan to operate your garage door with a damaged cable, you are risking further damage to your garage, which is never recommended.
Garage Door Rollers Repair
- Garage door rollers are responsible for smooth, quiet movement of your garage door on the track. These ball-bearing rollers come in many different sizes and quality. Basic doors are usually installed using metal wheels on an axel; more premium garage door rollers can have nylon wheels with ball bearings, and sealed maintenance-free ball bearings. Whichever rollers you currently have, we can replace or repair. If you hear your door making squeaking noises, than it is time for roller maintenance. Most common damage to the rollers comes from weather damage. Sometimes it can be caused by off-track garage doors.
Garage Door Panel Repair
- Garage Door Panels are stacked neatly together by multiple hinges, combined to make your garage door appearance. Each garage door is different in size, color, and material. Most panels are either used to create a 16x7 garage door, or 8x7. They come in different colors, and materials such as: Wood, Vinyl, Glass, and Metal. Some of the common damages to a panel may be; hitting garage door with car, weather damage, missing weather strip, cracks and peeling. If you are in a need of a garage door panel replacement, or repair, please contact our garage door repair staff, and we will help you out with your garage door panel repair needs.