Garage Door Repair Santa Monica is open 24/7 for all residential and commercial repairs in Santa Monica and surrounding areas. Our dispatchers are committed to providing superior customer service, and our technicians are highly trained and professional in their line of work. We offer Free Estimates on new installations, and a wide variety of garage doors, gates, and openers to choose from. We understand that malfunctions happen at any time which is why Angel Garage Door & Gate Repair will always have a live representative answer, and send a technician to repair your broken garage door or gate. Angel Garage Door Repair (877) 616-7770.
Santa Monica GARAGE DOOR SERVICES
Garage Door Repair Santa Monica
Garage Door Spring Repair Santa Monica Ca
Garage Door Opener Repair Santa Monica Ca
Garage Door Sensor Repair Santa Monica Ca
Garage Door Cable Repair Santa Monica Ca
Garage Door Off-Track Repair Santa Monica Ca
Garage Door Panel Repair Santa Monica Ca
Garage Door Roller Repair Santa Monica Ca
Garage Door Accessories Repair Santa Monica Ca
Gate Repair Santa Monica
Santa Monica Garage Door Video
Garage Door Repair Santa Monica CA– Residential and Commercial
Garage Door Repair Santa MonicaWhen you call Angel Garage Door Repair you get more than just your average garage door company at your door. Your get a company that excels in customer service, and treats each customer like family. Our experts work efficiently to find a solution for your garage door needs, and can repair your garage door upon your approval of the work.
Transform your home by installing a beautiful new garage door! We use top brands like Wayne Dalton, Amarr, Clopay, and more! Don’t settle for ordinary when Angel Garage Door offers extra-ordinary garage door installation, and can custom a garage door to best suite your needs, and surpass expectations! Our technicians are fully Licenced Insured & Bonded and have been trained for many years to not only do fast, efficient installs, but to make sure that every repair they do is done right the first time! All of our work is guaranteed, and we can match any price our competitors offer. Call us today for the best resedential garage door service in Santa Monica CA
Whether you have a roll up door for a warehouse, or need a new commercial overhead door Angel Garage Door & Gate will make your life easier by leaving you fully informed about your garage door needs, and will answer all questions you may have. Whatever type of commercial garage door service you may need we will arrange for a certified, and well qualified technician to provide you with quality service around the clock. Our team has been dedicated to servicing the business in the
With every opening and closing of your garage door your springs undergo a cycle that ultimately impacts its life cycle. Eventually your garage door will stop opening or closing, and you will find yourself with a Broken Garage Door Spring. Angel Garage Door Repair & Gate offers the best garage door spring replacement in all of Santa Monica, CA and surrounding areas. Our reputed technicians have replaced thousands of garage door springs, which makes our services, quick, efficient, reliable, and guaranteed to be done right the first time. Whether the broken springs are in your home or at your place of business there is no job that Angel can’t handle.
When you call for a garage door spring replacement our technicians arrive with a truck full of spring sizes in stock, they will then measure the springs and replace it with the appropriate size. Each spring replacement is backed up with a guarantee to last you for years to come. It is not advisable for anyone to replace garage door springs by themselves, as the risks outweigh the benefits. Extension springs are installed on the sides of your garage door on top of the tracks, attached to the pully and cables, especially relevant, Angel Garage Door Repair can service your torsion, or extension springs 24/7 simply call us (877) 616-7770 for garage door repair Santa Monica CA.
If your garage door opener is broken, or has suddenly stopped operating the cause may vary, which is why we recommend you schedule a service call with one of our experienced technicians to troubleshoot the garage door opener due to it's complicated mechanisms, and as a result we will inform you on the necessary repairs, our technicians come equipped with all necessary tools and equipment to repair your opener, this allows us to ensure you receive quick results with professionalism. If you need a new garage door opener we can supply and install a best in class performance garage door opener, that is well equipped with top-notch, and innovative features that keeps you connected to your home and provides peace of mind. The garage door opener is a crucial component, without it your garage door will not operate.
There are four types of garage door openers Belt drive, Chain drive, Screw Drive, and Jackshaft. In choosing a new opener the decision may be difficult there are a number of different types of openers in the market, let a certified professional from Angel Garage Door Repair & Gate for garage door repair Santa Monica CA to assist you in choosing the right type of opener.
Garage Door sensors due to their location can get knocked off very easily, however they are easy to put back in place sometimes if your garage door sensors are affecting the way your garage door is operating they may just need to be cleaned off by removing any dirt, or any dust and check if it works. If cleaning any debris from your sensors they may have gotten misaligned, and would be required for them to be reconnected correctly to the garage door system in order to work. For garage door repair Santa Monica CA or If your garage door sensors need realignment, maintenance, or replacement call Angel Garage Door Repair today.
Garage Door Cables play a significant role in managing the pressure of your garage door in order for it to function properly. Because your garage door springs are under a significant amount of pressure, if your garage door cable were to break, then there is a serious problem. There is a variety of cables, all depending on the type of spring system you may have. If a torsion system is installed then you will have torsion cables that are located on each end. Some garage doors have extension springs on each side of the garage door, which of course would require a particular extension spring cable. Garage Door Cables are extremely important, and are made out of metal and are designed to be very strong, but are flexible in order to allow the door to open and close.
Most noteworthy a broken garage door cable can cause the garage door to stop operating correctly, or even worse above all if you also have a broken garage door spring the damage can be severe. Aside from breaking your garage door cables may simply become unwound from the drum and may just need to be reconnected, other times the pulleys get worn out, if this happens the door may become stuck and crooked to one side. If this happens the pulleys need to be replaced. Garage Door Repair Santa Monica CA.
If you have an older garage door chances are you do not have safety sensors to prevent the garage door from slamming into any objects, which can knock it off it’s track. Our professional technicians are experts in this type of repair, and can provide you maintenance to your rollers, and tracks to prevent this from being an issue in the future. Garage door accidents have been linked to serious injury or even death.
When it comes to replacing a garage door panel Angel Garage Doors can take care of it for you in no time! By sending one of our technicians to your home, and providing you with a 25 point safety inspection you’ll have peace of mind of knowing if your garage door is safe for daily operation. Call us today!!
Plastic rollers do not use ball bearings in their construction, steel rollers are available in 2 options with or without ball bearings, nylon rollers always have a ball bearing system built in. If you're rollers come with ball bearings they will be visible and need lubrication at least once a year. When a garage door roller does not use a ball bearing it will deteriorate faster than the ones with bearings. So if you want your garage door rollers replaced call Angel Garage Doors at (323) 303-3529 for garage door repair santa monica ca.
Choose from a vast variety of garage door hardware to make your garage door project a complete success! Some of the products offered are hardware and replacement parts, garage door weatherstripping, stainless garage door parts & hardware, opener operator controls, accessories and more! Call Angel today!
1. What are garage door springs?
There are two types of garage door springs; torsion springs you can find attached right a closed garage door and works by twisting as the garage door closes with help of the cables which are attached to each side of the garage door panels, while extension springs you can find above the upper tracks on both sides. Springs are tightly wound which means that they are under a lot of tension, and when they break it prevents the garage door from opening or closing properly. Usually when one spring breaks it is recommended that both springs get replaced. Most importantly this is not a job that is recommended you do yourself, call Angel garage door repair, and they will send someone out to do the work for you in no time!
2. Is my garage door safe?
When a garage door does not get the proper maintenance you are not only risking damage to your vehicle, you are also risking bodily injury to yourself or to those who walk in and out of your garage door on a daily basis. In 2013, the Consumer Product Safety Commission reported that there are an estimated 30,000 injuries caused by garage door accidents. The force of a garage door coming down on a small child can crush them, causing massive bodily injury and in some cases, can lead to death. Between 1974 and 1995, at least 85 children died or suffered permanent brain damage as a result of garage door related injuries.
Despite the fact that in 1993 the Consumer Product Safety Commission required all automatic garage door systems to have a safety reversing or automatic shut-off system, 40% of the safety systems failed to work properly. There is another safety issue, which is keeping unwanted people out of your garage, especially if your garage has a door leading to other parts of your house. Failing to secure your garage door can lead to result in loss of valuables through unauthorized entry to your house.
3. Why won't my remote work?
Several factors play a role in this common problem one thing to consider such as;
- Lock feature on a garage door opener, normally used to increase security while you re away from home, when this feature is activated correspondingly all other remotes are rendered unusable!
- Is the remote working? make sure to make sure the battery is not the issue making sure there is no corrosion that has built up on the terminals, or call us and we can send a technician out to test the remote, and we will make sure it is working properly.
- Safety sensors; If the safety sensors on your garage door are not working neither will your remote or your keypad. Make sure both lights on each sensor are on, making sure there are no loose connections, clean the lenses with a soft cloth, or try re aligning the sensors as they might have accidentally been bumped into. Call us if you are unable to get them working on their own.
4. Why Wont my garage door open?
If you ever arrive at your home and your garage door does not open, the reason behind this could be one of many, knowing what could possibly be wrong with your garage door can help you determine whether or not you need a professional's assistance. Some of the common reasons your garage door will not open are listed below
- Your remote needs new batteries
- Your safety sensors are out of alignment
- The track is not aligned properly
- Your springs are broken
- The door is manually locked
If you need service for any of the above mentioned common problems Angel Garage Door Repair Santa Monica can help call us today!
For more information please visit our Blog
- Access Devices Santa Monica Ca
- Aluminum Garage Door Santa Monica Ca
- Automatic door opener repair Santa Monica Ca
- Automatic Garage Doors Santa Monica Ca
- Carriage Garage Doors Santa Monica Ca
- Chamberlain Garage Door Opener Santa Monica Ca
- Door Light Switch Santa Monica Ca
- Door Safety Latch Santa Monica Ca
- Electric Gate Openers Santa Monica Ca
- Electric Gates Santa Monica Ca
- Fix Garage Door Panel Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Company Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Contractor Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Extension Springs Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Hardware Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Installation Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Installation Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Lock Handles Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Opener Installation Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Opener Parts Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Opener Remote Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Opener Repair Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Opener Safety Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Opener Service Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Openers Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Remote Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Repair Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Repair Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Repair Parts Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Replacement Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Replacement Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Safety Sensors Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Spring Adjustment Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Spring Installation Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Spring Repair Santa Monica Ca
- Adjust Garage Door Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Springs Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Door Warranty Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Doors Santa Monica Ca
- Garage Doors Residential Santa Monica Ca
- Garege Door Out Of Track Santa Monica Ca
- Gate Remote Controls Santa Monica Ca
- Gate Repair Santa Monica Ca
- Genie Garage Door Santa Monica Ca
- Genie Garage Door Opener Santa Monica Ca
- Genie Operator Santa Monica Ca
- Glass Gates Santa Monica Ca
- Iron Gates Santa Monica Ca
- Lift Master Garage Door Santa Monica Ca
- Liftmaster Garage Door Opener Santa Monica Ca
- New Garage Doors Santa Monica Ca
- New Garage Openers Santa Monica Ca
- Overhead Garage Door repair Santa Monica Ca
- Overhead Garage Door Service Santa Monica Ca
- Overhead Garage Door spring Santa Monica Ca
- Overhead Garage Doors Santa Monica Ca
- Put Door Back On Track Santa Monica Ca
- Remote Control Repair Santa Monica Ca
- Repair Garage Door Santa Monica Ca
- Repair Garage Door Spring Santa Monica Ca
- Repair garage openers Santa Monica Ca
- Repair Garage Springs Santa Monica Ca
- Repair genie garage door opener Santa Monica Ca
- Repair liftmaster garage Santa Monica Ca
- Replace garage doors Santa Monica Ca
- Replace garage openers Santa Monica Ca
- Residential Garage Doors Santa Monica Ca
- Torsion Spring Santa Monica Ca
- Torsion Spring replacement Santa Monica Ca
- Universal Garage Door Opener Santa Monica Ca
- Wood Gates Santa Monica Ca
- Gate Repair Santa Monica Ca